Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

Transform Yourself In A Comic Character







My project is all about fun. I have been a freelance illustrator for approximately twenty years, creating images for clients to the specifications that are given to me. The one area of creativity that I thoroughly enjoy is caricature and story book style illustration.


Within my project I will illustrate an original portrait image in a crazy caricature style that over emphasizes the subject’s features, while still retaining a likeness of that person or pet. A caricature is very different from a photo, in that it highlights the person in a comedic facial pose. It is not meant to be a realistic portrayal of every detail of that individual. It is meant to make someone smile.

We will share mutual enjoyment – I will be able to create and share my unique illustrations with you, while you will receive an original hand signed piece of artwork with any pledge of $30.00 or more.

For all pledges less than $30.00, one of the unique caricatures created throughout this project will be provided as your reward for pledging for my project. The images may also be used by me for portfolio purposes and posted to my website.

I have paper, pencils and watercolors waiting to illustrate your people and pets. In order to illustrate effectively, please provide hi-resolution (minimum dimensions of 640x480 px), quality photos of the subjects along with any details of the individuals that might be utilized in the final illustration.

Illustration sizes of 5" x 7", 10" x 14", and 16" x 20" are all image size. Paper size will be slightly larger.

Many thanks to my dog, Mochi, for her commentary.







Keine Kommentare: