Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Viktor Hertz - Q&A at FundedByMe



FundedByMe:


We love Viktor Hertz’ colourful poster designs – and he’s a passionate classic crowdfunder too! After launching two successful classic crowdfunding projects on the FundedByMe platform, Viktor is a bit of a professional when it comes to crowdfunding – particular for creatives and artists. We caught up with Viktor to ask him how classic crowdfunding has impacted his projects.




Introduce yourself – what is your background, what are you passionate about and what are your hopes and dreams?

My name is Viktor Hertz and I’m 30 years old, just moved to Stockholm from Uppsala where I was born. I started doing graphic design a couple of years ago and was lucky enough to be able to make a living out of it after a while. I’ve been doing freelance work and personal projects since 2011 so it’s a great privilege to be able to do what you love for a living. I’m very passionate about graphic design and art (of course), but also film and music – basically everything that makes life a bit more colourful and fun!
I have lots of ideas and dream about realizing as many of them as possible – not only graphics and art, but also film and music. I hope that I can continue working as a freelancer and tackle more personal projects at the same time. It’s really a great combination, doing both commissioned work with deadlines and specific tasks, and make personal stuff with no restrictions whatsoever.



How did the idea for your project come about? Describe what your project does.

My ‘Pictogram Rock Posters Project’ was a personal poster project, which started with me creating the Rolling Stones poster as a request from a friend of mine. Then I made seven more of them, picking eight of the most prominent and well-known rock artists and bands of our time. I made little pictogram symbols for as many songs I could come up with, and there is a total of about 233 different pictograms altogether.
I also created the ‘Personal Artworks Project’, which was immense fun and, again, a personal mission.

Keine Kommentare: