Dienstag, 7. Mai 2013

The Five Worst Kickstarter Ideas




In a recent Does Not Compute, we discussed (well, I discussed AT you, which is by far my favorite way to interact) Kickstarter ideas so terrible, they failed to raise any money or attract a single backer. Shattered dreams = hilarious! I also plugged my own Kickstarter, which, now that I think about it, probably wasn't the best mental association I could have gone for. 

As if that didn't fill your soul hole with enough cognitive dissonance, I've now decided to share with you ideas just as terrible that nevertheless were fully funded. These are the Kickstarter projects that made my friends and me say, "Well, surely we can do better than THAT." By the same token, if we fail, it will mean our idea is less appealing than ...Read more

Keine Kommentare: